Air Jordan 1 Decon/Recon / December 2nd-5th, 2021 / Los Angeles, CA
WHEN: Thursday, December 2nd-Sunday, December 5th, 2021
WHERE: Surgeon Studios Los Angeles, CA
DURATION: 4 Days
SHOE: Air Jordan 1 High
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to intermediate, no experience necessary!
*Option to Add Exotic Materials: $1,000
Exotic materials are used to elevate your design on the quarter panel, swoosh, and toe only. Please note a different pattern and process is used to create your entire pair out of exotic materials.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CLASS:
- The Shoe Surgeon's Sneaker Deconstruction / Reconstruction Curriculum
- Pair of Air Jordan 1's to customize
- Custom Shoe Surgeon shoebox + apron
- Personal shoemaking toolkit
- Unlimited Ecco leather to use during the class
- Industry knowledge from The Shoe Surgeon’s team of certified instructors
- Sewing bootcamp with top of the line sewing machines
- The Shoe Surgeon's guide to where to source top materials, tools, etc. to continue creating beyond the class
- Daily breakfast, lunch, beverages
- Private dinner and networking event with the Shoe Surgeon and team
- Access to discounted shoe making supplies, exclusive events, Shoe Surgeon promotions, and more!
- Optional entry into our post-class Student Lab competition.
Additional products will be available for purchase at the class - i.e., perfected shoe making lasts, material scrap-boxes, etc.