SL DECON/RECON Class - DTLA - August 11th-14th
WHEN: Thursday, August 11th - Sunday, August 14th, 2022
WHERE: Surgeon Studios Los Angeles, CA
DURATION: 4 Days
SHOE: AJ1, AF1 or SB Dunk
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner to intermediate, no experience necessary!
STUDENT LAB COMPETITION ELIGIBLE**
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE CLASS:
- The SRGN's Sneaker Deconstruction / Reconstruction Curriculum
- Pair of Air Jordan 1's, Air Force 1's or SB Dunks to customize
- Custom SRGN shoebox + apron
- Personal shoemaking toolkit
- Unlimited Ecco leather to use during the class
- Industry knowledge from The Shoe Surgeon’s team of certified instructors
- Sewing bootcamp with top of the line sewing machines
- The SRGN's guide to where to source top materials, tools, etc. to continue creating beyond the class
- Daily breakfast, lunch, beverages
- Private dinner and networking event with the Shoe Surgeon and team
- Access to discounted shoe making supplies, exclusive events, SRGN promotions, and more!
- Optional entry into our post-class Student Lab competition.
** Student Lab Eligible : Students are able to enter their finished design into our SRGN SL competition. One winner from each class will have their design refined and produced by the Surgeon team and made available to the public for a limited run on The Surgeon shop.
Additional products will be available for purchase at the class - i.e., perfected shoe making lasts, material scrap-boxes, etc.